Thursday, August 12, 2010

Amusing Distractions I: First Round of Time Wasters

When it comes to things I like, I'm sort of all over the place, and my favorite websites are no exception. I have a HUGE list them, so I might as well share the Procrastinating Virus and create an epidemic that will numb everyone into an entertained bliss. For now, I'll start small, but don't underestimate these links; please refer to the time wasting chart below before exploring the websites given:
 ;o = Website/article wastes under a half an hour
0_0 = Website/article wastes from an hour to two hours
*_* = Website/article wastes over two hours
Ok, here we go;
(*_*) http://www.darkroastedblend.com/ : This website is heavily image-oriented, and works in a bloggish format. Indulge in the site's multiple categoories of sci-fi images, 3rd world malfunctions (ever seen a gaping hole in front of an ATM?), and natural wonders. I reccomend this site for people who like technical, nerdy stuff. Enjoy.

(;o)  http://osy057.deviantart.com/journal/34225711/ : Need a laugh? This artsy blogger has it. The list of jokes that he has are commendable, but skip the first couple - they're lame. The story-oriented ones nearing the end are the best.

(;o) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpCN8_M5RAQ&feature=fvw : don't know how to make an oragami rose? Well, now you can! And when you're done with that, youtube a video on how to make an oragami buckyball - now those things can get quite complex.

Well there you have it. If you want a certain category of websites shown, let me know. I might have a few. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment