Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hello. :)

I'm as noobish as can be and there's alot of poking around I need to do before I've got this website down. Anyways, allow me to introduce myself: I'm a crafter of many things, especially something along the lines of polymer clay. I draw bunches too (I'm yet to realize how to stop my doodling addiction during math class.), and I do other stuff in between, like running, chatting, and reading.
Recently, I opened an Etsy shop. with the air of a mother, I will proudly show it to you :  Handmade surprises
That's pretty new, too. Now I'm a noob in two websites (what do you call this - a "worldly" noob?)
in order to deteriorate my "worldy noobishness", I'll need to confide in awesome people who give awesome advice. So if any of you guys have words of wisdom, bring it. Oh, and here's a tea set.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment